1. Brody AS, Frush DP, Huda W, Brent RL, American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Radiology. Radiation risk to children from computed tomography. Pediatrics. 2007;120(3):677-682.
2. Committee on Injury, Violence, and Poison Prevention, Durbin DR. Child passenger safety. Pediatrics. 2011;127(4):788-793.
3. Committee on Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Committee on Bioethics. Consent for emergency medical services for children and adolescents. Pediatrics. 2011;128(2):427-433.
4. Davenport C, Honigman B, Druck J. The 3-minute emergency medicine medical student presentation: A variation on a theme. Acad Emerg Med. 2008;15(7):683-687.
5. Givens T. The ten commandments of pediatric emergency medicine. J Emerg Med. 2004;27(2):193-194.
6. Knapp J, Mulligan-Smith D, American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Death of a child in the emergency department. Pediatrics. 2005;115(5):1432-1437.
7. Levetown M, American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Bioethics. Communicating with children and families: From everyday interactions to skill in conveying distressing information. Pediatrics. 2008;121(5):e1441-60.
8. O'Malley PJ, Brown K, Krug SE, Committee on Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Patient- and family-centered care of children in the emergency department. Pediatrics. 2008;122(2):e511-21.