VisualDx is a diagnostic clinical decision support system designed to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety. Users can search by diagnosis, build a patient-specific differential, or review travel or medication-related events. VisualDx contains a vast library of searchable dermatological images
1. Go to VisualDx
2. Click on “Get the mobile app.” (Located a bit below the search box under a phone icon)
3. A bar will slide out from the side asking you to sign in or create an account. Choose the appropriate option and follow the steps to create an account or sign in. You should get a notification that your account was created.
4. You will also receive an email. If you access the email on your mobile device, the links provided will help you install the mobile app.
5. Download the app to your device from Google Play or the App store.
6. Enter the required information into the App to sign in.
NOTE: You will need to have your UMMS or UMMHC e-mail available on your mobile device to complete installation. If you need assistance with this, visit or call the IS Help Desk (University X6-8643 or Hospital X4-8800)
Last updated 8/27/19 vr