All printing is now free!
1. Open File Explorer while on UMMS network WiFi or ethernet
2. Type \\umwwprint01\S1-604LIB into the top bar
3. Hit the enter key and wait for the printer queue to appear
4. Go to your document, click print, and select S1-604LIB from the list of printers
1. Connect to the UMMS WiFi network
2. Open System Preferences (the Apple icon in the top left corner of the screen) and go to Printers & Scanners
3. Click the + button to add a new printer and then click the IP tab
4. Type 22.214.171.124 into the address line, then click add. Check "Duplex Printing Unit" when it comes up. Click OK
5. Go to your document, click print, and select 126.96.36.199 from the list of printers
Public Workstation Instructions (All steps must be done with each new login on clinical workstations)
1. Click on the Start button and type Printers & Scanners into the search bar
2. Click Add a printer or scanner
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the newly populated list and click The printer I want isn't listed
4. Select the third radio button Select a shared printer by name, type \\umwwprint01\S1-604LIB into the empty field, and click Next:
5. Wait a few seconds for the installation to finish and then you should see this screen confirming that the printer was installed successfully. Click Next to continue.
6. On the next page, click Finish.
7. You should now see the printer listed in the Printers & Scanners section.